Friday, September 28, 2007

Weekend Update

Wow, did I touch a nerve in Trappe, or what?
Some of you came to the blog for the first time so I want to clear up a couple of things.
First, I don't respond to every post. I post things up to get the conversation going. I can't
respond directly to posts even though I would like to talk to a couple of people from Trappe
who are really upset about the whole ordeal, so call me or drop me an e-mail at shuskey@timesherald.com
Second, yes, I am the editor of The Times Herald.
And, third, I'm willing to discuss any post at any time with anyone. My number is on the Web site
under contacts.
By the way, we're publishing a really nice piece Saturday on the Collegeville/Trappe area. Pick up The Times Herald and check us out. For those of you who are unfamiliar with us I think you'll like what you see.

I hear there's going to be some drilling out in East Norriton next week. Apparently, Wood's is going to be closed for the day so some testing can be done.

We're still working on that code enforcement report. Don't worry, we don't give up.

That's about it for now. Have a great weekend. I hear it's supposed to be really nice out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would someone please explain to me how the Trappe Borough Council talked Allied Waste into donating thier trash services? Wow free trash service in Trappe! Should'nt I get a refund on my Earned Income Tax?