Monday, September 16, 2013

Fool me twice...

Do you know the saying, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me? I think I first heard Gomer Pyle utter those words when I was a lot younger than I am today, but I got it.I had two state reps telling me House Bill 76 would never work because the numbers just don't add up, the trouble is, they were using old numbers. Shame on you. Another representative, the sponsor of HB 76 told me the new numbers show a surplus, so I did a little research on my own. We hold off on the shame on me until I learn otherwise. It's time we hold our elected officials accountable. We shouldn't be feed political rhetoric when people's homes are on the line here, folks. Call your state representative and ask them, point blank, if they'll vote in favor of HB 76.

No comments: